Wednesday, April 21, 2010
To tie the Bow Tie Knot, select a bow tie of your choice and stand in front of a mirror. Then simply follow the steps below:
1) Place the bow tie around your neck, situating it so that end "A" is about two inches longer than end "B".
2) Cross end "A" over end "B".
3) Bring end "A" up and under the loop.
4) Now double end "B" over itself to form the front base loop of the bow tie.
5) Loop end "A" over the center of the loop you just formed.
6) Holding everything in place, double end "A" back on itself and poke it through the loop behind the bow tie.
7) Adjust the bow tie by tugging at the ends of it and straightening the center knot.