moo cards...what are they? an innovative and creative way to showcase your event or disseminate information at your event. you can choose a variety of photos and written material to use in the same group of items you order - business cards, postcards, invitations, mini cards, and sticker books. there are literally hundreds of uses for moo cards.
to stimulate your creativity, here are 10 of our favorite uses:
10. save the dates - can't choose your favorite photo? upload a variety of fun photos or images on one side of the mini cards, and your save the date information on the other. print different information on each card and then attach a few mini cards on one end with ribbon to showcase the fun details about your event.
9. thank you cards - use your favorite wedding photos to create a variety of thank you note cards to mail to your guests.
8. anxious for your guests to share their photos with you? set up a weblink where everyone can upload their photos to share. put the information on some fun mini cards and scatter them around your event for people to pick up and take home - on the bar, on cocktail tables, near a guest book.
7. can't decide on a theme for your business cards? share your business info on a variety of backgrounds.
6. looking for some creative and personalized bridal shower invitations? upload photos of the bride and groom on one side, and shower details on the other - each guest will receive their very own personalized invite!
5. are you wondering if all your guests will get along? create "table topics" cards with the mini cards by printing a different question or conversational topic on each card - how did the bride and groom meet; is it a boy or girl; what was the guest-of-honor's craziest job? your guests are sure to keep chatting for hours.
4. showcase everything your organization has accomplished by using invitation cards to create event programs. upload photos of your accomplishments and print these on the underside of the program card.
3. print photos of your organization's accomplishments on the greeting cards and mail them to your clients on their birthdays!
2. create holiday cards to mail to your clients. put your favorite organizational photos on them.
1. create personalized stickers to put on your party favors.